I will be discussing my own experiences of death and presenting information in regard to undertaking your own funeral arrangements and care for the deceased.I will draw this information from reading material and my own inquiry which is particularly relevent to Perth Western Australia.

Tuesday

ARIANDEL OF AVALON

My dear friend Ariandel or the Crone, as I call her, has a wonderful blog about her garden and the changing of the seasons. She has taught me much about the seasons and rituals to celebrate them. It was many conversations with her about death that led me to much of my enquiry and to writing this blog. She is in her 70's and a computer whizz coaching me as I go. Please follow the link to check out her blog; http://www.gardenofavalon.blogspot.com/
Ariandel has now written her own blog called "Funerals To Die For", which is worth checking out.

No comments: