I will be discussing my own experiences of death and presenting information in regard to undertaking your own funeral arrangements and care for the deceased.I will draw this information from reading material and my own inquiry which is particularly relevent to Perth Western Australia.

Thursday

BOOK REVIEW

FUNERAL RIGHTS.WHAT THE 'DEATH-CARE'INDUSTRY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW.By Robert Larkins.
I have just finished this book and it is the best resource I have found so far. Firstly, it is relevant to Australia and gives great insight into the workings of the Funeral sector and its history.It outlines the practical steps one needs to consider when organising and making decisions around what sort of funeral you would like and how to care for the deceased.Included in this are step-by-step actions one needs to take when doing a Do-it-yourself funeral.There are lots of personal accounts and resource lists and so much more.Coming from a legal background Robert presents all the relevant legal information and authorities that one needs to deal with in regards to death and your Funeral rights.I would highly recommend this book.